||Helpers--Painters, Paperhangers, Plasterers, and Stucco Masons
- Perform support duties to assist painters, paperhangers, plasterers, or masons.
- Supply or hold tools and materials.
||Helpers--Brickmasons, Blockmasons, Stonemasons, and Tile and Marble Setters
- Provide assistance in the preparation, installation, repair, or rebuilding of tile, brick, or stone surfaces.
- Locate and supply materials to masons for installation, following drawings or numbered sequences.
||Helpers--Pipelayers, Plumbers, Pipefitters, and Steamfitters
- Assist pipe fitters in the layout, assembly, and installation of piping for air, ammonia, gas, and water systems.
- Fit or assist in fitting valves, couplings, or assemblies to tanks, pumps, or systems, using hand tools.
- Construct forms and assist in raising them to the required elevation.
- Provide assistance to craft workers, such as carpenters, plasterers, or masons.
||Roustabouts, Oil and Gas
- Supply equipment to rig floors as requested and provide assistance to roughnecks.
- Provide assistance to extraction craft workers, such as earth drillers and derrick operators.
- Provide assistance to skilled roofers installing and repairing roofs, flashings, and surfaces.
- Provide assistance during emergencies by operating floodlights or generators, placing flares, or driving needed vehicles.
||Continuous Mining Machine Operators
- Guide and assist crews laying track and resetting supports and blocking.
||First-Line Supervisors of Construction Trades and Extraction Workers
- Provide assistance to workers engaged in construction or extraction activities, using hand tools or other equipment.
- Assist in designing programs to ensure the proper sealing of abandoned wells.
||Structural Iron and Steel Workers
- Hold rivets while riveters use air hammers to form heads on rivets.