Related Task Search
6 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Operating Engineers and Other Construction Equipment Operators.
- Turn valves to control air or water output of compressors or pumps.
- Tend pumps, compressors, or generators to provide power for tools, machinery, or equipment or to heat or move materials, such as asphalt.
- Tend machines that pump concrete, grout, cement, sand, plaster, or stucco through spray guns for application to ceilings or walls.
||Derrick Operators, Oil and Gas
- Start pumps that circulate mud through drill pipes and boreholes to cool drill bits and flush out drill cuttings.
||Service Unit Operators, Oil and Gas
- Operate pumps that circulate water, oil, or other fluids through wells to remove sand or other materials obstructing the free flow of oil.
||Rotary Drill Operators, Oil and Gas
- Start and examine operation of slush pumps to ensure circulation and consistency of drilling fluid or mud in well.
||Earth Drillers, Except Oil and Gas
- Pour water into wells, or pump water or slush into wells to cool drill bits and to remove drillings.
||Plumbers, Pipefitters, and Steamfitters
- Operate motorized pumps to remove water from flooded manholes, basements, or facility floors.