Related Task Search
12 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Service Unit Operators, Oil and Gas.
- Interpret instrument readings to ascertain the depth of obstruction.
||First-Line Supervisors of Construction Trades and Extraction Workers
- Locate, measure, and mark site locations or placement of structures or equipment, using measuring and marking equipment.
- Take measurements and study floor sketches to calculate the area to be carpeted and the amount of material needed.
||Highway Maintenance Workers
- Measure and mark locations for installation of markers, using tape, string, or chalk.
||Construction and Building Inspectors
- Measure dimensions and verify level, alignment, or elevation of structures or fixtures to ensure compliance to building plans and codes.
- Measure surfaces or review work orders to estimate the quantities of materials needed.
- Measure and lay out fence lines and mark posthole positions, following instructions, drawings, or specifications.
||Septic Tank Servicers and Sewer Pipe Cleaners
- Measure excavation sites, using plumbers' snakes, tapelines, or lengths of cutting heads within sewers, and mark areas for digging.
||Rotary Drill Operators, Oil and Gas
- Count sections of drill rod to determine depths of boreholes.
||Tile and Stone Setters
- Measure and mark surfaces to be tiled, following blueprints.
||Earth Drillers, Except Oil and Gas
- Verify depths and alignments of boring positions.
||Explosives Workers, Ordnance Handling Experts, and Blasters
- Measure depths of drilled blast holes, using weighted tape measures.
- Measure, mark, or record openings or distances to layout areas where construction work will be performed.