||Sailors and Marine Oilers
- Splice and repair ropes, wire cables, or cordage, using marlinespikes, wire cutters, twine, and hand tools.
- Operate, maintain, or repair ship equipment, such as winches, cranes, derricks, or weapons system.
||Crane and Tower Operators
- Inspect and adjust crane mechanisms or lifting accessories to prevent malfunctions or damage.
- Clean, lubricate, and maintain mechanisms such as cables, pulleys, or grappling devices, making repairs, as necessary.
||Hoist and Winch Operators
- Oil winch drums so that cables will wind smoothly.
- Repair, maintain, and adjust equipment, using hand tools.
||Conveyor Operators and Tenders
- Repair or replace equipment components or parts such as blades, rolls, and pumps.
- Clean, sterilize, and maintain equipment, machinery, and work stations, using hand tools, shovels, brooms, chemicals, hoses, and lubricants.
||Pump Operators, Except Wellhead Pumpers
- Clean, lubricate, and repair pumps and vessels, using hand tools and equipment.
||Excavating and Loading Machine and Dragline Operators, Surface Mining
- Lubricate, adjust, or repair machinery and replace parts, such as gears, bearings, or bucket teeth.
||Tank Car, Truck, and Ship Loaders
- Test vessels for leaks, damage, and defects, and repair or replace defective parts as necessary.
||Laborers and Freight, Stock, and Material Movers, Hand
- Adjust or replace equipment parts, such as rollers, belts, plugs, or caps, using hand tools.