Related Task Search
7 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Loading and Moving Machine Operators, Underground Mining.
- Move mine cars into position for loading and unloading, using pinchbars inserted under car wheels to position cars under loading spouts.
||Rail Yard Engineers, Dinkey Operators, and Hostlers
- Pull knuckles to open them for coupling.
- Provide assistance in aligning drawbars, using available equipment to lift, pull, or push on the drawbars.
||Industrial Truck and Tractor Operators
- Position lifting devices under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, or boxes and secure material or products for transport to designated areas.
||Hoist and Winch Operators
- Move or reposition hoists, winches, loads and materials, manually or using equipment and machines such as trucks, cars, and hand trucks.
- Position booms around docked ships.
||Tank Car, Truck, and Ship Loaders
- Observe positions of cars passing loading spouts, and swing spouts into the correct positions at the appropriate times.
||Laborers and Freight, Stock, and Material Movers, Hand
- Direct spouts and position receptacles, such as bins, carts, or containers, so they can be loaded.
||Conveyor Operators and Tenders
- Position deflector bars, gates, chutes, or spouts to divert flow of materials from one conveyor onto another conveyor.