Related Task Search
7 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Roof Bolters, Mining.
- Perform safety checks on equipment before operating.
||Service Unit Operators, Oil, Gas, and Mining
- Maintain and perform safety inspections on equipment and tools.
- Examine unserviceable wells to determine actions to be taken to improve well conditions.
- Insert detection instruments into wells with obstructions.
||Derrick Operators, Oil and Gas
- Inspect derricks, or order their inspection, prior to being raised or lowered.
- Inspect derricks for flaws, and clean and oil derricks to maintain proper working conditions.
- Conduct pre-operational checks on equipment to ensure proper functioning.
||First-Line Supervisors of Construction Trades and Extraction Workers
- Inspect work progress, equipment, or construction sites to verify safety or to ensure that specifications are met.
||Paving, Surfacing, and Tamping Equipment Operators
- Inspect, clean, maintain, and repair equipment, using mechanics' hand tools, or report malfunctions to supervisors.
||Rotary Drill Operators, Oil and Gas
- Start and examine operation of slush pumps to ensure circulation and consistency of drilling fluid or mud in well.
||Earth Drillers, Except Oil and Gas
- Perform pumping tests to assess well performance.