Related Task Search
6 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Telecommunications Equipment Installers and Repairers, Except Line Installers.
- Designate cables available for use.
- Determine whether emergency or auxiliary systems will be needed to keep properties heated or cooled in extreme weather conditions.
- Identify equipment options, such as compressors, and make appropriate selections.
- Determine the type of geothermal loop system most suitable to a specific property and its heating and cooling needs.
||Medical Equipment Repairers
- Evaluate technical specifications to identify equipment or systems best suited for intended use and possible purchase, based on specifications, user needs, or technical requirements.
- Select gear such as cables, pulleys, and winches, according to load weights and sizes, facilities, and work schedules.
||Security and Fire Alarm Systems Installers
- Inspect installation sites and study work orders, building plans, and installation manuals to determine materials requirements and installation procedures.
||Automotive Glass Installers and Repairers
- Select appropriate tools, safety equipment, and parts, according to job requirements.
||Electrical and Electronics Repairers, Commercial and Industrial Equipment
- Determine feasibility of using standardized equipment or develop specifications for equipment required to perform additional functions.