Related Task Search
12 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Electrical and Electronics Repairers, Commercial and Industrial Equipment.
- Examine work orders and converse with equipment operators to detect equipment problems and to ascertain whether mechanical or human errors contributed to the problems.
||Telecommunications Equipment Installers and Repairers, Except Line Installers
- Collaborate with other workers to locate and correct malfunctions.
- Communicate with bases, using telephones or two-way radios to receive instructions or technical advice, or to report equipment status.
- Request support from technical service centers when on-site procedures fail to solve installation or maintenance problems.
||Home Appliance Repairers
- Talk to customers or refer to work orders to establish the nature of appliance malfunctions.
- Contact supervisors or offices to receive repair assignments.
||Maintenance Workers, Machinery
- Read work orders and specifications to determine machines and equipment requiring repair or maintenance.
- Collaborate with other workers to repair or move machines, machine parts, or equipment.
||Automotive Body and Related Repairers
- Review damage reports, prepare or review repair cost estimates, and plan work to be performed.
- Read specifications or confer with customers to determine the desired custom modifications for altering the appearance of vehicles.
||Aircraft Mechanics and Service Technicians
- Read and interpret pilots' descriptions of problems to diagnose causes.
||Coin, Vending, and Amusement Machine Servicers and Repairers
- Contact other repair personnel or make arrangements for the removal of machines in cases where major repairs are required.
||Electric Motor, Power Tool, and Related Repairers
- Inspect and test equipment to locate damage or worn parts and diagnose malfunctions, or read work orders or schematic drawings to determine required repairs.
||Farm Equipment Mechanics and Service Technicians
- Examine and listen to equipment, read inspection reports, and confer with customers to locate and diagnose malfunctions.
||Manufactured Building and Mobile Home Installers
- Confer with customers or read work orders to determine the nature and extent of damage to units.
||Recreational Vehicle Service Technicians
- Confer with customers, read work orders, or examine vehicles needing repair to determine the nature and extent of damage.
||Radio, Cellular, and Tower Equipment Installers and Repairers
- Read work orders, blueprints, plans, datasheets or site drawings to determine work to be done.
||Automotive Master Mechanics
- Review work orders and discuss work with supervisors.