Related Task Search
7 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Automotive Glass Installers and Repairers.
- Remove all dirt, foreign matter, and loose glass from damaged areas, apply primer along windshield or window edges, and allow primer to dry.
||Rail Car Repairers
- Paint car exteriors, interiors, and fixtures.
- Repair window sash frames, attach weather stripping and channels to frames, and replace window glass, using hand tools.
||Automotive Body and Related Repairers
- Prime and paint repaired surfaces, using paint sprayguns and motorized sanders.
- Replace damaged glass on vehicles.
||Musical Instrument Repairers and Tuners
- Clean, sand, and paint parts of percussion instruments to maintain their condition.
- Paint bicycle frames, using spray guns or brushes.
||Maintenance and Repair Workers, General
- Paint or repair roofs, windows, doors, floors, woodwork, plaster, drywall, or other parts of building structures.
||Aircraft Mechanics and Service Technicians
- Prepare and paint aircraft surfaces.
||Telecommunications Equipment Installers and Repairers, Except Line Installers
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment, including adjusting and lubricating components, and painting worn or exposed areas.