Related Task Search
10 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Automotive Glass Installers and Repairers.
- Install new foam dams on pinchwelds, if required.
- Adjust, repair, or replace malfunctioning components or assemblies, using hand tools or soldering irons.
||Automotive Body and Related Repairers
- Remove damaged sections of vehicles using metal-cutting guns, air grinders and wrenches, and install replacement parts using wrenches or welding equipment.
||Maintenance and Repair Workers, General
- Perform routine maintenance on boilers, such as replacing burners or hoses, installing replacement parts, or reinforcing structural weaknesses to ensure optimal boiler efficiency.
||Aircraft Mechanics and Service Technicians
- Install and align repaired or replacement parts for subsequent riveting or welding, using clamps and wrenches.
||Farm Equipment Mechanics and Service Technicians
- Test and replace electrical components and wiring, using test meters, soldering equipment, and hand tools.
||Helpers--Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Workers
- Install or replace machinery, equipment, and new or replacement parts and instruments, using hand or power tools.
||Maintenance Workers, Machinery
- Install, replace, or change machine parts and attachments, according to production specifications.
||Medical Equipment Repairers
- Disassemble malfunctioning equipment and remove, repair, or replace defective parts, such as motors, clutches, or transformers.
||Heating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration Mechanics and Installers
- Install expansion and control valves, using acetylene torches and wrenches.