||Electric Motor, Power Tool, and Related Repairers
- Repair and operate battery-charging equipment.
- Test battery charges, and replace or recharge batteries as necessary.
||Electronic Home Entertainment Equipment Installers and Repairers
- Disassemble entertainment equipment and repair or replace loose, worn, or defective components and wiring, using hand tools and soldering irons.
- Install, service, and repair electronic equipment or instruments such as televisions, radios, and videocassette recorders.
- Maintain electrical switchgear, process controls, transmitters, gauges, and control equipment in accordance with geothermal plant procedures.
- Maintain, calibrate, or repair plant instrumentation, control, and electronic devices in geothermal plants.
- Test batteries, using hydrometers and ammeters, and charge batteries as necessary.
||Electrical and Electronics Installers and Repairers, Transportation Equipment
- Repair or rebuild equipment such as starters, generators, distributors, or door controls, using electrician's tools.
||Electrical and Electronics Repairers, Powerhouse, Substation, and Relay
- Construct, test, maintain, and repair substation relay and control systems.
||Electronic Equipment Installers and Repairers, Motor Vehicles
- Diagnose or repair problems with electronic equipment, such as sound, navigation, communication, and security equipment, in motor vehicles.
||Telecommunications Equipment Installers and Repairers, Except Line Installers
- Repair or replace faulty equipment such as defective and damaged telephones, wires, switching system components, and associated equipment.
- Test and replace batteries and other electronic components.
- Make repairs to robots or peripheral equipment, such as replacement of defective circuit boards, sensors, controllers, encoders, or servomotors.