Related Task Search
7 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Motorboat Mechanics and Service Technicians.
- Repair engine mechanical equipment, such as power tilts, bilge pumps, or power take-offs.
||Bus and Truck Mechanics and Diesel Engine Specialists
- Rebuild gas or diesel engines.
- Specialize in repairing and maintaining parts of the engine, such as fuel injection systems.
- Disassemble and overhaul internal combustion engines, pumps, generators, transmissions, clutches, and differential units.
||Automotive Service Technicians and Mechanics
- Repair, replace, or adjust defective fuel injectors, carburetor parts, and gasoline filters.
- Dismantle engines and repair or replace defective parts, such as magnetos, carburetors, or generators.
||Recreational Vehicle Service Technicians
- Inspect recreational vehicles to diagnose problems and perform necessary adjustment, repair, or overhaul.
||Farm Equipment Mechanics and Service Technicians
- Maintain, repair, and overhaul farm machinery and vehicles, such as tractors, harvesters, and irrigation systems.
||Outdoor Power Equipment and Other Small Engine Mechanics
- Repair and maintain gasoline engines used to power equipment such as portable saws, lawn mowers, generators, and compressors.
||Electric Motor, Power Tool, and Related Repairers
- Repair and rebuild defective mechanical parts in electric motors, generators, and related equipment, using hand tools and power tools.