||Audiovisual Equipment Installers and Repairers
- Compute cost estimates for labor and materials.
||Electronic Equipment Installers and Repairers, Motor Vehicles
- Estimate costs of repairs, based on parts and labor charges.
||Manufactured Building and Mobile Home Installers
- List parts needed, estimate costs, and plan work procedures, using parts lists, technical manuals, and diagrams.
||Outdoor Power Equipment and Other Small Engine Mechanics
- Obtain problem descriptions from customers, and prepare cost estimates for repairs.
||Watch and Clock Repairers
- Estimate repair costs and timepiece values.
||Camera and Photographic Equipment Repairers
- Recommend design changes or upgrades of microfilming, film-developing, or photographic equipment.
||Electrical and Electronics Installers and Repairers, Transportation Equipment
- Estimate costs of repairs based on parts and labor requirements.
||Security and Fire Alarm Systems Installers
- Provide customers with cost estimates for equipment installation.
||Recreational Vehicle Service Technicians
- List parts needed, estimate costs, and plan work procedures, using parts lists, technical manuals, or diagrams.
||Electrical and Electronics Repairers, Commercial and Industrial Equipment
- Advise management regarding customer satisfaction, product performance, or suggestions for product improvements.
||Coin, Vending, and Amusement Machine Servicers and Repairers
- Prepare repair cost estimates.
||Medical Equipment Repairers
- Contribute expertise to develop medical maintenance standard operating procedures.
||First-Line Supervisors of Mechanics, Installers, and Repairers
- Compute estimates and actual costs of factors such as materials, labor, or outside contractors.
||Maintenance and Repair Workers, General
- Estimate costs to repair machinery, equipment, or building structures.
||Automotive Service Technicians and Mechanics
- Estimate costs of vehicle repair.
||Heating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration Mechanics and Installers
- Recommend, develop, or perform preventive or general maintenance procedures, such as cleaning, power-washing, or vacuuming equipment, oiling parts, or changing filters.
||Control and Valve Installers and Repairers, Except Mechanical Door
- Recommend and write up specifications for changes in hardware, such as house wiring.
||Telecommunications Equipment Installers and Repairers, Except Line Installers
- Provide input into the design and manufacturing of new equipment.