||Control and Valve Installers and Repairers, Except Mechanical Door
- Calibrate instrumentation, such as meters, gauges, and regulators, for pressure, temperature, flow, and level.
- Calibrate thermostats for specified temperature or pressure settings.
||Computer, Automated Teller, and Office Machine Repairers
- Align, adjust, or calibrate equipment according to specifications.
- Calibrate testing instruments.
||Radio, Cellular, and Tower Equipment Installers and Repairers
- Calibrate and align components, using scales, gauges, and other measuring instruments.
- Maintain, calibrate, or repair plant instrumentation, control, and electronic devices in geothermal plants.
||Audiovisual Equipment Installers and Repairers
- Calibrate and test equipment, and locate circuit and component faults, using hand and power tools and measuring and testing instruments such as resistance meters and oscilloscopes.
||Electrical and Electronics Repairers, Commercial and Industrial Equipment
- Calibrate testing instruments and installed or repaired equipment to prescribed specifications.
||Medical Equipment Repairers
- Test or calibrate components or equipment, following manufacturers' manuals and troubleshooting techniques, using hand tools, power tools, or measuring devices.
- Perform quality assurance system checks, such as calibrations, on treatment planning computers.
- Match light fixture settings, such as brightness and color, to lighting design plans.
||Inspectors, Testers, Sorters, Samplers, and Weighers
- Make minor adjustments to equipment, such as turning setscrews to calibrate instruments to required tolerances.