||Chefs and Head Cooks
- Order or requisition food or other supplies needed to ensure efficient operation.
- Meet with sales representatives to negotiate prices or order supplies.
- Carry out special services for customers, such as ordering bank cards and checks.
- Order a supply of cash to meet daily needs.
||Billing and Posting Clerks
- Take orders for imprinted checks.
- Perform general administrative tasks, such as answering telephones, scheduling appointments, and ordering supplies or equipment.
||Secretaries and Administrative Assistants, Except Legal, Medical, and Executive
- Order and dispense supplies.
- Provide services to customers, such as order placement or account information.
||Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Except Technical and Scientific Products
- Forward orders to manufacturers.
||Jewelers and Precious Stone and Metal Workers
- Select and acquire metals and gems for designs.
||Butchers and Meat Cutters
- Estimate requirements and order or requisition meat supplies to maintain inventories.
||Cooks, Private Household
- Shop for or order food and kitchen supplies and equipment.
||Cooks, Short Order
- Order supplies and stock them on shelves.
||Shipping, Receiving, and Inventory Clerks
- Requisition and store shipping materials and supplies to maintain inventory of stock.
||Dispatchers, Except Police, Fire, and Ambulance
- Order supplies or equipment and issue them to personnel.
- Place orders for laboratory equipment and supplies.
||Gambling Cage Workers
- Determine cash requirements for windows and order all necessary currency, coins, or chips.
||Industrial Machinery Mechanics
- Record parts or materials used and order or requisition new parts or materials, as necessary.
||Watch and Clock Repairers
- Order supplies, including replacement parts, for timing instruments.
||Calibration Technologists and Technicians
- Order replacement parts for malfunctioning equipment.
||Helpers--Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Workers
- Order new parts to maintain inventory.
||Medical Secretaries and Administrative Assistants
- Perform various clerical or administrative functions, such as ordering and maintaining an inventory of supplies.
||Security and Fire Alarm Systems Installers