||Mobile Heavy Equipment Mechanics, Except Engines
- Adjust, maintain, and repair or replace subassemblies, such as transmissions and crawler heads, using hand tools, jacks, and cranes.
- Adjust and maintain industrial machinery, using control and regulating devices.
||Maintenance and Repair Workers, General
- Maintain or repair specialized equipment or machinery located in cafeterias, laundries, hospitals, stores, offices, or factories.
- Perform routine maintenance on boilers, such as replacing burners or hoses, installing replacement parts, or reinforcing structural weaknesses to ensure optimal boiler efficiency.
- Install and maintain geothermal plant electrical protection equipment.
- Install and maintain geothermal system instrumentation or controls.
||Telecommunications Equipment Installers and Repairers, Except Line Installers
- Clean and maintain tools, test equipment, and motor vehicles.
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment, including adjusting and lubricating components and painting worn or exposed areas.
||Outdoor Power Equipment and Other Small Engine Mechanics
- Repair and maintain gasoline engines used to power equipment such as portable saws, lawn mowers, generators, and compressors.
||Signal and Track Switch Repairers
- Install, inspect, maintain, and repair various railroad service equipment on the road or in the shop, including railroad signal systems.
||Helpers--Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Workers
- Adjust, maintain, and repair tools, equipment, and machines, and assist more skilled workers with similar tasks.
||Industrial Machinery Mechanics
- Repair or maintain the operating condition of industrial production or processing machinery or equipment.
||Coin, Vending, and Amusement Machine Servicers and Repairers
- Fill machines with products, ingredients, money, and other supplies.
||Computer, Automated Teller, and Office Machine Repairers
- Fill machines with toners, inks, or other duplicating fluids.
||Wind Turbine Service Technicians
- Perform routine maintenance on wind turbine equipment, underground transmission systems, wind fields substations, or fiber optic sensing and control systems.
||Light Truck Drivers
- Use and maintain the tools or equipment found on commercial vehicles, such as weighing or measuring devices.
||Excavating and Loading Machine and Dragline Operators, Surface Mining
- Create or maintain inclines or ramps.
- Perform general labor duties such as repairing booms.
||Medical Equipment Repairers
- Perform preventive maintenance or service, such as cleaning, lubricating, or adjusting equipment.
||Electrical and Electronics Repairers, Commercial and Industrial Equipment
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance tasks, such as checking, cleaning, or repairing equipment, to detect and prevent problems.
||Telecommunications Line Installers and Repairers
- Clean or maintain tools or test equipment.
- Apply safety tags to equipment needing maintenance.
||First-Line Supervisors of Mechanics, Installers, and Repairers
- Perform skilled repair or maintenance operations, using equipment such as hand or power tools, hydraulic presses or shears, or welding equipment.
- Conduct preventative maintenance and repair, and lubricate machines and equipment.