||Musical Instrument Repairers and Tuners
- Reassemble instruments following repair, using hand tools and power tools and glue, hair, yarn, resin, or clamps, and lubricate instruments as necessary.
- Place rim hoops back onto drum shells to allow new drumheads to dry and become taut.
||Tire Repairers and Changers
- Reassemble tires onto wheels.
||Aircraft Mechanics and Service Technicians
- Reassemble engines following repair or inspection and reinstall engines in aircraft.
||Electric Motor, Power Tool, and Related Repairers
- Reassemble repaired electric motors to specified requirements and ratings, using hand tools and electrical meters.
- Reassemble frames and reinstall engines after repairs.
||Farm Equipment Mechanics and Service Technicians
- Reassemble machines and equipment following repair, testing operation and making adjustments as necessary.
||Outdoor Power Equipment and Other Small Engine Mechanics
- Reassemble engines after repair or maintenance work is complete.
||Helpers--Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Workers
- Disassemble broken or defective equipment to facilitate repair and reassemble equipment when repairs are complete.
||Automotive Glass Installers and Repairers
- Replace all moldings, clips, windshield wipers, or other parts that were removed prior to glass replacement or repair.
||Maintenance Workers, Machinery
- Reassemble machines after the completion of repair or maintenance work.
||Mobile Heavy Equipment Mechanics, Except Engines
- Dismantle and reassemble heavy equipment using hoists and hand tools.
||Automotive Master Mechanics
- Tear down, repair, and rebuild faulty assemblies, such as power systems, steering systems, and linkages.
||Computer, Automated Teller, and Office Machine Repairers
- Reassemble machines after making repairs or replacing parts.
||Home Appliance Repairers
- Reassemble units after repairs are made, making adjustments and cleaning and lubricating parts as needed.
||Industrial Machinery Mechanics
- Reassemble equipment after completion of inspections, testing, or repairs.
- Reassemble timepieces, replacing glass faces and batteries, before returning them to customers.
||Electrical and Electronics Installers and Repairers, Transportation Equipment
- Reassemble and test equipment after repairs.
||Recreational Vehicle Service Technicians
- Reset hardware, using chisels, mallets, and screwdrivers.
||Control and Valve Installers and Repairers, Except Mechanical Door
- Reassemble repaired equipment, and solder top, front, and back case panels in place, using soldering guns, power tools, and hand tools.