||Coin, Vending, and Amusement Machine Servicers and Repairers
- Record transaction information on forms or logs, and notify designated personnel of discrepancies.
- Keep records of merchandise distributed and money collected.
||Software Quality Assurance Engineers and Testers
- Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes.
- Gather, analyze, or document user feedback to locate or resolve sources of problems.
||Electrical and Electronics Repairers, Commercial and Industrial Equipment
- Sign overhaul documents for equipment replaced or repaired.
||Computer, Automated Teller, and Office Machine Repairers
- Complete repair bills, shop records, time cards, or expense reports.
||Telecommunications Engineering Specialists
- Document user support activity, such as system problems, corrective actions, resolution status, and completed equipment installations.
||Control and Valve Installers and Repairers, Except Mechanical Door
- Record meter readings and installation data on meter cards, work orders, or field service orders, or enter data into hand-held computers.
||Locksmiths and Safe Repairers
- Keep records of company locks and keys.
||Computer User Support Specialists
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities.
||Security and Fire Alarm Systems Installers
- Prepare documents, such as invoices or warranties.
||Electrical and Electronics Repairers, Powerhouse, Substation, and Relay
- Prepare and maintain records detailing tests, repairs, and maintenance.
||Informatics Nurse Specialists
- Identify, collect, record, or analyze data that are relevant to the nursing care of patients.
||Operations Research Analysts
- Prepare management reports defining and evaluating problems and recommending solutions.
||Radio, Cellular, and Tower Equipment Installers and Repairers
- Complete reports related to project status, progress, or other work details, using computer software.
||First-Line Supervisors of Mechanics, Installers, and Repairers
- Compile operational or personnel records, such as time and production records, inventory data, repair or maintenance statistics, or test results.
||Network and Computer Systems Administrators
- Perform routine network startup and shutdown procedures, and maintain control records.
||Heating and Air Conditioning Mechanics and Installers
- Record and report time, materials, faults, deficiencies, or other unusual occurrences on work orders.
||Mechanical Door Repairers
- Complete required paperwork, such as work orders, according to services performed or required.
||Computer Network Support Specialists
- Document help desk requests and resolutions.
||Telecommunications Equipment Installers and Repairers, Except Line Installers
- Maintain computer and manual records pertaining to facilities and equipment.