Related Task Search
7 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Computer-Controlled Machine Tool Operators, Metal and Plastic.
- Insert control instructions into machine control units to start operation.
||Computer Numerically Controlled Machine Tool Programmers, Metal and Plastic
- Enter computer commands to store or retrieve parts patterns, graphic displays, or programs that transfer data to other media.
- Enter coordinates of hole locations into program memories by depressing pedals or buttons of programmers.
||Prepress Technicians and Workers
- Enter, position, and alter text size, using computers, to make up and arrange pages so that printed materials can be produced.
- Enter, store, and retrieve information on computer-aided equipment.
||Printing Press Operators
- Input production job settings into workstation terminals that control automated printing systems.
- Manipulate valves, switches, and buttons, or key commands into control panels to start semiconductor processing cycles.
||Textile Bleaching and Dyeing Machine Operators and Tenders
- Key in processing instructions to program electronic equipment.
||Cutting and Slicing Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Type instructions on computer keyboards, push buttons to activate computer programs, or manually set cutting guides, clamps, and knives.
||Welding, Soldering, and Brazing Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Turn and press knobs and buttons or enter operating instructions into computers to adjust and start welding machines.