||Aircraft Structure, Surfaces, Rigging, and Systems Assemblers
- Assemble parts, fittings, or subassemblies on aircraft, using layout tools, hand tools, power tools, or fasteners, such as bolts, screws, rivets, or clamps.
- Fabricate parts needed for assembly or installation, using shop machinery or equipment.
- Assemble prefabricated parts to form subassemblies.
- Assemble prototypes or integrated-technology demonstrators of new or emerging environmental technologies for aircraft.
||Precious Metal Workers
- Wire parts such as legs, spouts, and handles to article bodies in preparation for soldering.
- Glue plastic separators to handles of coffeepots and teapots.
||Welding, Soldering, and Brazing Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Assemble, align, and clamp workpieces into holding fixtures to bond, heat-treat, or solder fabricated metal components.
- Lay out, fit, or connect parts to be bonded, calculating production measurements, as necessary.
||Welders, Cutters, and Welder Fitters
- Lay out, position, align, and secure parts and assemblies prior to assembly, using straightedges, combination squares, calipers, and rulers.
- Clamp, hold, tack-weld, heat-bend, grind or bolt component parts to obtain required configurations and positions for welding.
||Molding and Casting Workers
- Align and assemble parts to produce completed products, using gauges and hand tools.
||Layout Workers, Metal and Plastic
- Lay out and fabricate metal structural parts such as plates, bulkheads, and frames.
||Coil Winders, Tapers, and Finishers
- Line slots with sheet insulation, and insert coils into slots.
||Drilling and Boring Machine Tool Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic
- Perform minor assembly, such as fastening parts with nuts, bolts, or screws, using power tools or hand tools.
||Timing Device Assemblers and Adjusters
- Assemble and install components of timepieces to complete mechanisms, using watchmakers' tools and loupes.