Related Task Search
6 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Solderers and Brazers.
- Turn dials to set intensity and duration of ultrasonic impulses, according to work order specifications.
||Metal-Refining Furnace Operators and Tenders
- Regulate supplies of fuel and air, or control flow of electric current and water coolant to heat furnaces and adjust temperatures.
||Stationary Engineers and Boiler Operators
- Adjust controls and/or valves on equipment to provide power, and to regulate and set operations of system or industrial processes.
||Plating and Coating Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic
- Adjust dials to regulate flow of current and voltage supplied to terminals to control plating processes.
||Electrical and Electronic Equipment Assemblers
- Measure and adjust voltages to specified values to determine operational accuracy of instruments.
- Set, adjust, and readjust computerized or mechanical equipment controls to regulate power level, temperature, vacuum, and rotation speed of furnace, according to crystal growing specifications.
||Welding, Soldering, and Brazing Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Set dials and timing controls to regulate electrical current, gas flow pressure, heating or cooling cycles, or shut-off.