Related Task Search
7 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Tool Grinders, Filers, and Sharpeners.
- Dress grinding wheels, according to specifications.
- Brush or spray solvents onto plies to ensure adhesion, and repeat process as specified, alternating direction of each ply to strengthen tires.
- Rub cement sticks on drum edges to provide adhesive surfaces for plies.
||Patternmakers, Metal and Plastic
- Apply plastic-impregnated fabrics or coats of sealing wax or lacquer to patterns used to produce plastic.
||Cleaning, Washing, and Metal Pickling Equipment Operators and Tenders
- Add specified amounts of chemicals to equipment at required times to maintain solution levels and concentrations.
||Grinding and Polishing Workers, Hand
- Apply solutions and chemicals to equipment, objects, or parts, using hand tools.
||Gem and Diamond Workers
- Select shaping wheels for tasks, and mix and apply abrasives, bort, or polishing compounds.
||Textile Bleaching and Dyeing Machine Operators and Tenders
- Add dyes, water, detergents, or chemicals to tanks to dilute or strengthen solutions, according to established formulas and solution test results.
||Welding, Soldering, and Brazing Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Add chemicals or materials to workpieces or machines to facilitate bonding or to cool workpieces.