- Review work orders and blueprints to ensure work is performed according to specifications.
||Coil Winders, Tapers, and Finishers
- Review work orders and specifications to determine materials needed and types of parts to be processed.
||Engine and Other Machine Assemblers
- Read and interpret assembly blueprints or specifications manuals, and plan assembly or building operations.
||Painting, Coating, and Decorating Workers
- Read job orders and inspect workpieces to determine work procedures and materials required.
||Electromechanical Equipment Assemblers
- Read blueprints and specifications to determine component parts and assembly sequences of electromechanical units.
||Medical Appliance Technicians
- Read prescriptions or specifications to determine the type of product or device to be fabricated and the materials and tools required.
||Milling and Planing Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic
- Study blueprints, layouts, sketches, or work orders to assess workpiece specifications and to determine tooling instructions, tools and materials needed, and sequences of operations.
||Patternmakers, Metal and Plastic
- Read and interpret blueprints or drawings of parts to be cast or patterns to be made, compute dimensions, and plan operational sequences.
||Lathe and Turning Machine Tool Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic
- Study blueprints, layouts or charts, and job orders for information on specifications and tooling instructions, and to determine material requirements and operational sequences.
||Model Makers, Metal and Plastic
- Study blueprints, drawings, and sketches to determine material dimensions, required equipment, and operations sequences.
||Stone Cutters and Carvers, Manufacturing
- Study artistic objects or graphic materials, such as models, sketches, or blueprints, to plan carving or cutting techniques.
||Adhesive Bonding Machine Operators and Tenders
- Read work orders and communicate with coworkers to determine machine and equipment settings and adjustments and supply and product specifications.
||Dental Laboratory Technicians
- Read prescriptions or specifications and examine models or impressions to determine the design of dental products to be constructed.
||Drilling and Boring Machine Tool Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic
- Study machining instructions, job orders, or blueprints to determine dimensional or finish specifications, sequences of operations, setups, or tooling requirements.
||Electrical and Electronic Equipment Assemblers
- Read and interpret schematic drawings, diagrams, blueprints, specifications, work orders, or reports to determine materials requirements or assembly instructions.
||Food Cooking Machine Operators and Tenders
- Read work orders, recipes, or formulas to determine cooking times and temperatures, and ingredient specifications.
||Timing Device Assemblers and Adjusters
- Review blueprints, sketches, or work orders to gather information about tasks to be completed.
||Tool and Die Makers
- Study blueprints, sketches, models, or specifications to plan sequences of operations for fabricating tools, dies, or assemblies.
||Cutters and Trimmers, Hand
- Read work orders to determine dimensions, cutting locations, and quantities to cut.
||Furnace, Kiln, Oven, Drier, and Kettle Operators and Tenders
- Read and interpret work orders and instructions to determine work assignments, process specifications, and production schedules.