Related Task Search
9 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Fabric and Apparel Patternmakers.
- Position and cut out master or sample patterns, using scissors and knives, or print out copies of patterns, using computers.
||Foundry Mold and Coremakers
- Position patterns inside mold sections, and clamp sections together.
||Painting, Coating, and Decorating Workers
- Position and glue decorative pieces in cutout sections of workpieces, following patterns.
||Computer Numerically Controlled Tool Programmers
- Align and secure pattern film on reference tables of optical programmers, and observe enlarger scope views of printed circuit boards.
||Cutters and Trimmers, Hand
- Position templates or measure materials to locate specified points of cuts or to obtain maximum yields, using rules, scales, or patterns.
||Textile Cutting Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Place patterns on top of layers of fabric and cut fabric following patterns, using electric or manual knives, cutters, or computer numerically controlled cutting devices.
||Tailors, Dressmakers, and Custom Sewers
- Position patterns of garment parts on fabric, and cut fabric along outlines, using scissors.
||Sewing Machine Operators
- Position and mark patterns on materials to prepare for sewing.
||Shoe and Leather Workers and Repairers
- Draw patterns, using measurements, designs, plaster casts, or customer specifications, and position or outline patterns on work pieces.
||Etchers and Engravers
- Select and insert required templates into pattern frames beneath the stylus of a machine cutting tool or router.