- Claim missing issues of periodicals and journals.
- File catalog cards according to system used.
||Forest Fire Inspectors and Prevention Specialists
- Examine and inventory firefighting equipment, such as axes, fire hoses, shovels, pumps, buckets, and fire extinguishers, to determine amount and condition.
- Direct maintenance and repair of firefighting equipment, or requisition new equipment.
||Chefs and Head Cooks
- Order or requisition food or other supplies needed to ensure efficient operation.
- Meet with sales representatives to negotiate prices or order supplies.
||First-Line Supervisors of Mechanics, Installers, and Repairers
- Requisition materials and supplies, such as tools, equipment, or replacement parts.
- Monitor tool and part inventories and the condition and maintenance of shops to ensure adequate working conditions.
||Vocational Education Teachers, Postsecondary
- Select and assemble books, materials, supplies, and equipment for training, courses, or projects.
- Acquire, maintain, and repair laboratory equipment and tools.
||First-Line Supervisors of Agricultural Crop and Horticultural Workers
- Requisition or purchase supplies, such as insecticides, machine parts or lubricants, or tools.
- Issue equipment, such as farm implements, machinery, ladders, or containers to workers, and collect equipment when work is complete.
||Merchandise Displayers and Window Trimmers
- Maintain props, products, or mannequins, inspecting them for imperfections, doing touch-ups, cleaning up after customers, or applying preservative coatings as necessary.
- Store, pack, and maintain inventory records of props, products, or display items.
||Set and Exhibit Designers
- Select and purchase lumber and hardware necessary for set construction.
- Acquire, or arrange for acquisition of, specimens or graphics required to complete exhibits.
- Carry out special services for customers, such as ordering bank cards and checks.
- Order a supply of cash to meet daily needs.
||Secretaries and Administrative Assistants, Except Legal, Medical, and Executive
- Order and dispense supplies.
- Provide services to customers, such as order placement or account information.
- Requisition and stock teaching materials and supplies.
- Type, file, and duplicate materials.
||Molding, Coremaking, and Casting Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic
- Inventory and record quantities of materials and finished products, requisitioning additional supplies as necessary.
- Maintain inventories of materials.
- Establish specifications for reproductions and oversee their manufacture or select items from commercially available replica sources.
||Cooks, Institution and Cafeteria
- Requisition food supplies, kitchen equipment, and appliances, based on estimates of future needs.
- Purchase, rent, or requisition costumes or other wardrobe necessities.
- Keep up-to-date records of circulation and materials, maintain inventory, and correct cataloging errors.
||Cooks, Short Order
- Order supplies and stock them on shelves.
||Adapted Physical Education Specialists
- Maintain inventory of instructional equipment, materials, or aids.
- Estimate expected food consumption, requisition or purchase supplies, or procure food from storage.
||First-Line Supervisors of Food Preparation and Serving Workers
- Purchase or requisition supplies and equipment needed to ensure quality and timely delivery of services.