||Biofuels Processing Technicians
- Monitor and record biofuels processing data.
- Monitor and record flow meter performance.
- Inspect biofuels plant or processing equipment regularly, recording or reporting damage and mechanical problems.
- Calculate, measure, load, or mix refined feedstock used in biofuels production.
||Inspectors, Testers, Sorters, Samplers, and Weighers
- Record inspection or test data, such as weights, temperatures, grades, or moisture content, and quantities inspected or graded.
- Write test or inspection reports describing results, recommendations, or needed repairs.
- Weigh materials, products, containers, or samples to verify packaging weights or ingredient quantities.
||Biomass Plant Technicians
- Inspect biomass power plant or processing equipment, recording or reporting damage and mechanical problems.
- Record or report operational data, such as readings on meters, instruments, and gauges.
- Calculate, measure, load, or mix biomass feedstock for power generation.
||Gas Compressor and Gas Pumping Station Operators
- Record instrument readings and operational changes in operating logs.
- Submit daily reports on facility operations.
- Read gas meters, and maintain records of the amounts of gas received and dispensed from holders.
||Freight and Cargo Inspectors
- Record details about freight conditions, handling of freight, and any problems encountered.
- Write certificates of admeasurement that list details such as designs, lengths, depths, and breadths of vessels, and methods of propulsion.
||Plating and Coating Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic
- Maintain production records.
- Measure or weigh materials, using rulers, calculators, and scales.
- Maintain processing, production, and inspection information and reports.
- Measure and weigh amounts of crystal growing materials, mix and grind materials, load materials into container, and monitor processing procedures to help identify crystal growing problems.
||Extruding, Forming, Pressing, and Compacting Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Record and maintain production data, such as meter readings, and quantities, types, and dimensions of materials produced.
- Measure, mix, cut, shape, soften, and join materials and ingredients, such as powder, cornmeal, or rubber to prepare them for machine processing.
||Adhesive Bonding Machine Operators and Tenders
- Maintain production records such as quantities, dimensions, and thicknesses of materials processed.
- Measure and mix ingredients to prepare glue.
||Methane/Landfill Gas Generation System Technicians
- Prepare and submit compliance, operational, and safety forms or reports.
- Record and maintain log of well-head gauge pressure readings.
- Maintain complete records of engineering department activities, including machine operations.
- Order and receive engine room stores, such as oil or spare parts, maintain inventories, and record usage of supplies.
||Cooling and Freezing Equipment Operators and Tenders
- Record temperatures, amounts of materials processed, or test results on report forms.
- Measure or weigh specified amounts of ingredients or materials, and load them into tanks, vats, hoppers, or other equipment.
||First-Line Supervisors of Transportation and Material-Moving Machine and Vehicle Operators
- Maintain or verify records of time, materials, expenditures, or crew activities.
- Prepare, compile, and submit reports on work activities, operations, production, or work-related accidents.
||Coating, Painting, and Spraying Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Weigh or measure chemicals, coatings, or paints before adding them to machines.
- Record operational data on specified forms.
- Record information, such as the number of products tested, meter readings, or dates and times of product production.
- Read gauges or charts, and record data obtained.
||Welding, Soldering, and Brazing Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Compute and record settings for new work, applying knowledge of metal properties, principles of welding, and shop mathematics.
- Record operational information on specified production reports.
||Precious Metal Workers
- Weigh and mix alloy ingredients, using formulas and knowledge of ingredients' chemical properties.
- Weigh completed items to determine weights and record any deviations.
- Record the weights and processing times of finished pieces.
- Weigh, mix, and melt metal alloys or materials needed for jewelry models.
||Cleaning, Washing, and Metal Pickling Equipment Operators and Tenders
- Record gauge readings, materials used, processing times, or test results in production logs.
- Measure, weigh, or mix cleaning solutions, using measuring tanks, calibrated rods or suction tubes.
||Coil Winders, Tapers, and Finishers
- Record production and operational data on specified forms.
- Examine and test wired electrical components such as motors, armatures, and stators, using measuring devices, and record test results.