||Cutting and Slicing Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Remove completed materials or products from cutting or slicing machines, and stack or store them for additional processing.
- Remove defective or substandard materials from machines, and readjust machine components so that products meet standards.
||Food Cooking Machine Operators and Tenders
- Remove cooked material or products from equipment.
- Pour, dump, or load prescribed quantities of ingredients or products into cooking equipment, manually or using a hoist.
||Packaging and Filling Machine Operators and Tenders
- Remove finished packaged items from machine and separate rejected items.
- Inspect and remove defective products and packaging material.
||Structural Metal Fabricators and Fitters
- Move parts into position, manually or with hoists or cranes.
- Lift or move materials and finished products, using large cranes.
||Textile Bleaching and Dyeing Machine Operators and Tenders
- Remove dyed articles from tanks and machines for drying and further processing.
- Mount rolls of cloth on machines, using hoists, or place textile goods in machines or pieces of equipment.
||Sawing Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Wood
- Unclamp and remove finished workpieces from tables.
- Unload and roll logs from trucks to sawmill decks or to carriages or move logs in ponds, using pike poles.
||Heat Treating Equipment Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic
- Remove parts from furnaces after specified times, and air dry or cool parts in water, oil brine, or other baths.
- Place completed workpieces on conveyors, using cold rods, tongs, or chain hoists, or signal crane operators to transport them to subsequent stations.
||Computer Numerically Controlled Tool Operators
- Stop machines to remove finished workpieces or to change tooling, setup, or workpiece placement, according to required machining sequences.
- Lift workpieces to machines manually or with hoists or cranes.
||Molding, Coremaking, and Casting Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic
- Unload finished products from conveyor belts, pack them in containers, and place containers in warehouses.
||Foundry Mold and Coremakers
- Move and position workpieces, such as mold sections, patterns, and bottom boards, using cranes, or signal others to move workpieces.
||Extruding, Forming, Pressing, and Compacting Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Clear jams, and remove defective or substandard materials or products.
||Adhesive Bonding Machine Operators and Tenders
- Remove and stack completed materials or products, and restock materials to be joined.
||Woodworking Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Except Sawing
- Unclamp workpieces and remove them from machines.
||Coating, Painting, and Spraying Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Remove materials, parts, or workpieces from painting or coating machines, using hand tools.
||Plating Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic
- Remove objects from solutions at periodic intervals and observe objects to verify conformance to specifications.
||Cleaning, Washing, and Metal Pickling Equipment Operators and Tenders
- Load machines with objects to be processed and unload them after cleaning, placing them on conveyors or racks.
||Coil Winders, Tapers, and Finishers
- Stop machines to remove completed components, using hand tools.
||Layout Workers, Metal and Plastic
- Lift and position workpieces in relation to surface plates, manually or with hoists, and using parallel blocks and angle plates.
||Paper Goods Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Remove finished cores, and stack or place them on conveyors for transfer to other work areas.
||Lathe and Turning Machine Tool Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic
- Lift metal stock or workpieces manually or using hoists, and position and secure them in machines, using fasteners and hand tools.