Related Task Search
7 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Recycling Coordinators.
- Assign truck drivers or recycling technicians to routes.
||Railroad Conductors and Yardmasters
- Direct and instruct workers engaged in yard activities, such as switching tracks, coupling and uncoupling cars, and routing inbound and outbound traffic.
- Direct engineers to move cars to fit planned train configurations, combining or separating cars to make up or break up trains.
- Supervise and coordinate crew activities to transport freight and passengers and to provide boarding, porter, maid, and meal services to passengers.
- Instruct workers to regulate air conditioning, lighting, and heating in passenger cars to ensure passengers' comfort.
- Oversee operation of vessels used for carrying passengers, motor vehicles, or goods across rivers, harbors, lakes, and coastal waters.
- Organize and direct the activities of crew members.
- Issue directions for loading, unloading, and seating in boats.
- Prevent ships under navigational control from engaging in unsafe operations.
- Serve as a vessel's docking master upon arrival at a port or at a berth.
- Give directions to crew members steering ships.
||Ship and Boat Captains
- Direct or coordinate crew members or workers performing activities such as loading or unloading cargo, steering vessels, operating engines, or operating, maintaining, or repairing ship equipment.
- Collect fares from customers or signal ferryboat helpers to collect fares.
- Assign watches or living quarters to crew members.
||Mates- Ship, Boat, and Barge
- Assume command of vessels in the event that ships' masters become incapacitated.
||First-Line Supervisors of Transportation and Material-Moving Machine and Vehicle Operators
- Direct workers in transportation or related services, such as pumping, moving, storing, or loading or unloading of materials or people.
- Supervise other crew members.