Related Task Search
6 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Heavy and Tractor-Trailer Truck Drivers.
- Couple or uncouple trailers by changing trailer jack positions, connecting or disconnecting air or electrical lines, or manipulating fifth-wheel locks.
||Tank Car, Truck, and Ship Loaders
- Connect ground cables to carry off static electricity when unloading tanker cars.
||Conveyor Operators and Tenders
- Join sections of conveyor frames at temporary working areas, and connect power units.
||Hoist and Winch Operators
- Attach, fasten, and disconnect cables or lines to loads, materials, and equipment, using hand tools.
||Transportation Vehicle, Equipment and Systems Inspectors, Except Aviation
- Attach onboard diagnostics (OBD) scanner cables to vehicles to conduct emissions inspections.
||Laborers and Freight, Stock, and Material Movers, Hand
- Connect electrical equipment to power sources so that it can be tested before use.
||Rail Yard Engineers, Dinkey Operators, and Hostlers
- Couple and uncouple air hoses and electrical connections between cars.