Related Task Search
9 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Bus Drivers, School.
- Drive gasoline, diesel, or electrically powered multi-passenger vehicles to transport students between neighborhoods, schools, and school activities.
||Shuttle Drivers and Chauffeurs
- Drive shuttle busses, limousines, company cars, or privately owned vehicles to transport passengers.
- Operate vehicles with specialized equipment, such as wheelchair lifts, to transport and secure passengers with special needs.
- Pick up and drop off passengers at regularly scheduled neighborhood locations, following strict time schedules.
||Subway and Streetcar Operators
- Operate controls to open and close transit vehicle doors.
- Drive and control rail-guided public transportation, such as subways, elevated trains, and electric-powered streetcars, trams, or trolleys, to transport passengers.
- Regulate vehicle speed and the time spent at each stop to maintain schedules.
- Drive taxicabs or privately owned vehicles to transport passengers.
- Pick up passengers at prearranged locations, at taxi stands, or by cruising streets in high traffic areas.
||Bus Drivers, Transit and Intercity
- Drive vehicles over specified routes or to specified destinations according to time schedules, complying with traffic regulations to ensure that passengers have a smooth and safe ride.
- Park vehicles at loading areas so that passengers can board.
||Ambulance Drivers and Attendants, Except Emergency Medical Technicians
- Drive ambulances or assist ambulance drivers in transporting sick, injured, or convalescent persons.
||Log Graders and Scalers
- Drive to sawmills, wharfs, or skids to inspect logs or pulpwood.
- Assemble and maintain portfolios, print composite cards, and travel to go-sees to obtain jobs.
- Park and retrieve automobiles for customers in parking lots, storage garages, or new car lots.
||Cleaners of Vehicles and Equipment
- Drive vehicles to or from workshops or customers' workplaces or homes.