||Refuse and Recyclable Material Collectors
- Sort items set out for recycling and throw materials into designated truck compartments.
- Make special pickups of recyclable materials, such as food scraps, used oil, discarded computers, or other electronic items.
||Sailors and Marine Oilers
- Load or unload materials, vehicles, or passengers from vessels.
- Overhaul lifeboats or lifeboat gear and lower or raise lifeboats with winches or falls.
||Heavy and Tractor-Trailer Truck Drivers
- Load or unload trucks or help others with loading or unloading, using special loading-related equipment or other equipment as necessary.
||Crane and Tower Operators
- Load or unload bundles from trucks, or move containers to storage bins, using moving equipment.
||Industrial Truck and Tractor Operators
- Manually or mechanically load or unload materials from pallets, skids, platforms, cars, lifting devices, or other transport vehicles.
||Laborers and Freight, Stock, and Material Movers, Hand
- Stack cargo in locations, such as transit sheds or in holds of ships as directed, using pallets or cargo boards.
||Aircraft Cargo Handling Supervisors
- Distribute cargo to maximize use of space.
- Review lists of dealers, customers, or station drops and load trucks.
||Hoist and Winch Operators
- Signal and assist other workers loading or unloading materials.
||Light Truck Drivers
- Load and unload trucks, vans, or automobiles.
- Load, receive, or ship radioactive materials.
||First-Line Supervisors of Material-Moving Machine and Vehicle Operators
- Assist workers in tasks, such as loading vehicles.
||Airline Pilots, Copilots, and Flight Engineers
- Load smaller aircraft, handling passenger luggage and supervising refueling.