Related Task Search
9 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Railroad Conductors and Yardmasters.
- Arrange for the removal of defective cars from trains at stations or stops.
||First-Line Supervisors of Material-Moving Machine and Vehicle Operators
- Perform or schedule repairs or preventive maintenance of vehicles or other equipment.
- Arrange repairs, fuel, and supplies for vessels.
||Bridge and Lock Tenders
- Write and submit maintenance work requisitions.
- Prepare work orders for repair, maintenance, or changes in traffic systems.
||Airline Pilots, Copilots, and Flight Engineers
- Perform minor maintenance work, or arrange for major maintenance.
- Perform minor aircraft maintenance and repair work, or arrange for major maintenance.
||First-Line Supervisors of Housekeeping and Janitorial Workers
- Recommend or arrange for additional services, such as painting, repair work, renovations, and the replacement of furnishings and equipment.
||Railroad Brake, Signal, and Switch Operators and Locomotive Firers
- Inspect tracks, cars, and engines for defects and to determine service needs, sending engines and cars for repairs as necessary.
||Captains, Mates, and Pilots of Water Vessels
- Arrange for ships to be fueled, restocked with supplies, or repaired.