||Cleaners of Vehicles and Equipment
- Scrub, scrape, or spray machine parts, equipment, or vehicles, using scrapers, brushes, clothes, cleaners, disinfectants, insecticides, acid, abrasives, vacuums, or hoses.
- Sweep, shovel, or vacuum loose debris or salvageable scrap into containers and remove containers from work areas.
- Pre-soak or rinse machine parts, equipment, or vehicles by immersing objects in cleaning solutions or water, manually or using hoists.
||Loading Machine Operators, Underground Mining
- Clean hoppers, and clean spillage from tracks, walks, driveways, and conveyor decking.
- Oil, lubricate, and adjust conveyors, crushers, and other equipment, using hand tools and lubricating equipment.
- Replace hydraulic hoses, headlight bulbs, and gathering-arm teeth.
||Sailors and Marine Oilers
- Splice and repair ropes, wire cables, or cordage, using marlinespikes, wire cutters, twine, and hand tools.
- Operate, maintain, or repair ship equipment, such as winches, cranes, derricks, or weapons system.
||Crane and Tower Operators
- Inspect and adjust crane mechanisms or lifting accessories to prevent malfunctions or damage.
- Clean, lubricate, and maintain mechanisms such as cables, pulleys, or grappling devices, making repairs as necessary.
||Hoist and Winch Operators
- Oil winch drums so that cables will wind smoothly.
- Repair, maintain, and adjust equipment, using hand tools.
||Gas Compressor and Gas Pumping Station Operators
- Clean, lubricate, and adjust equipment, and replace filters and gaskets, using hand tools.
- Maintain each station by performing general housekeeping duties such as painting, washing, and cleaning.
||Excavating and Loading Machine and Dragline Operators
- Lubricate, adjust, or repair machinery and replace parts, such as gears, bearings, or bucket teeth.
- Handle slides, mud, or pit cleanings or maintenance.
||Bridge and Lock Tenders
- Clean and lubricate equipment, and make minor repairs and adjustments.
- Perform maintenance duties such as sweeping, painting, and yard work to keep facilities clean and in order.
||Laborers and Freight, Stock, and Material Movers, Hand
- Wash out cargo containers or storage areas.
- Adjust or replace equipment parts, such as rollers, belts, plugs, or caps, using hand tools.
||Automotive and Watercraft Service Attendants
- Clean parking areas, offices, restrooms, or equipment and remove trash.
- Clean engine parts and keep engine rooms clean.
||Parking Lot Attendants
- Keep parking areas clean and orderly to ensure that space usage is maximized.
||Locker Room, Coatroom, and Dressing Room Attendants
- Clean facilities such as floors or locker rooms.
- Clean work stations and sweep floors.
||Tank Car, Truck, and Ship Loaders
- Test vessels for leaks, damage, and defects, and repair or replace defective parts as necessary.
- Clean funeral parlors or chapels.
||Nonfarm Animal Caretakers
- Do facility laundry and clean, organize, maintain, and disinfect animal quarters, such as pens and stables, and equipment, such as saddles and bridles.
- Maintain trucks and food-dispensing equipment and clean inside of machines that dispense food or beverages.
||Packers and Packagers, Hand
- Clean containers, materials, supplies, or work areas, using cleaning solutions and hand tools.
||Machine Feeders and Offbearers
- Clean and maintain machinery, equipment, and work areas to ensure proper functioning and safe working conditions.