||Automotive and Watercraft Service Attendants
- Check tire pressure and levels of fuel, motor oil, transmission, radiator, battery, or other fluids, adding air or fluids as required.
- Perform minor repairs, such as adjusting brakes, replacing spark plugs, or changing engine oil or filters.
- Rotate, test, and repair or replace tires.
- Test and charge batteries.
||Light Truck or Delivery Services Drivers
- Inspect and maintain vehicle supplies and equipment, such as gas, oil, water, tires, lights, or brakes, to ensure that vehicles are in proper working condition.
- Perform emergency repairs, such as changing tires or installing light bulbs, fuses, tire chains, or spark plugs.
||Parking Lot Attendants
- Perform maintenance on cars in storage to protect tires, batteries, or exteriors from deterioration.
- Service vehicles with gas, oil, and water.
||Taxi Drivers and Chauffeurs
- Perform routine vehicle maintenance, such as regulating tire pressure and adding gasoline, oil, and water.
- Perform minor vehicle repairs, such as cleaning spark plugs, or take vehicles to mechanics for servicing.
||Heavy and Tractor-Trailer Truck Drivers
- Perform basic vehicle maintenance tasks, such as adding oil, fuel, or radiator fluid or performing minor repairs.
- Perform emergency roadside repairs, such as changing tires or installing light bulbs, tire chains, or spark plugs.
||Ambulance Drivers and Attendants, Except Emergency Medical Technicians
- Perform minor maintenance on emergency medical services vehicles, such as ambulances.
||Industrial Truck and Tractor Operators
- Perform routine maintenance on vehicles or auxiliary equipment, such as cleaning, lubricating, recharging batteries, fueling, or replacing liquefied-gas tank.
- Maintain trucks and food-dispensing equipment and clean inside of machines that dispense food or beverages.
||Refuse and Recyclable Material Collectors
- Refuel trucks or add other fluids, such as oil or brake fluid.
- Perform routine maintenance on vehicles and equipment.
||Bus Drivers, School or Special Client
- Make minor repairs to vehicles.
||Bus Drivers, Transit and Intercity
- Make minor repairs to vehicle and change tires.
||First-Line Supervisors of Transportation and Material-Moving Machine and Vehicle Operators
- Perform or schedule repairs or preventive maintenance of vehicles or other equipment.
- Perform minor aircraft maintenance and repair work, or arrange for major maintenance.