Keyword Relevance for: Administrative
11-3121.00 Human Resources Managers
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||3 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||no matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Human Resources Administrator (HR Administrator)
- Personnel Administrator
- Wage and Salary Administrator
- Administer compensation, benefits and performance management systems, and safety and recreation programs.
- Develop or administer special projects in areas such as pay equity, savings bond programs, day-care, and employee awards.
- Develop, administer and evaluate applicant tests.
- Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.