Keyword Relevance for: Administrative
11-9033.00 Education Administrators, Postsecondary
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||7 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
- Education Administrators, Postsecondary
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Administration Dean
- Administration Vice President
- Administrative Assistant
- Campus Administrator
- College Administrator
- Higher Education Administrator
- University Administrator
- Plan, direct, or coordinate research, instructional, student administration and services, and other educational activities at postsecondary institutions, including universities, colleges, and junior and community colleges.
- Direct activities of administrative departments such as admissions, registration, and career services.
- Direct, coordinate, and evaluate the activities of personnel, including support staff, engaged in administering academic institutions, departments or alumni organizations.
- Plan, administer, and control budgets, maintain financial records, and produce financial reports.
Detailed Work Activities
- Direct administrative or support services.