Keyword Relevance for: -Medical Technology
11-9111.00 Medical and Health Services Managers
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||15 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||no matches|
- Medical and Health Services Managers
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Medical Care Administrator
- Medical Director
- Medical Office Administrator
- Medical Office Coordinator
- Medical Office Manager
- Medical Officer
- Medical Practice Manager
- Medical Records Administrator
- Medical Records Manager
- Medical Records Supervisor
- Medical Supervisor
- Medical and Health Information Manager
- Emergency Medical Service Coordinator
- Emergency Medical Service Manager
- Emergency Medical Services Coordinator
- Plan, direct, or coordinate medical and health services in hospitals, clinics, managed care organizations, public health agencies, or similar organizations.
- Consult with medical, business, and community groups to discuss service problems, respond to community needs, enhance public relations, coordinate activities and plans, and promote health programs.
- Develop and implement organizational policies and procedures for the facility or medical unit.
- Develop or expand and implement medical programs or health services that promote research, rehabilitation, and community health.
- Direct, supervise and evaluate work activities of medical, nursing, technical, clerical, service, maintenance, and other personnel.
- Maintain awareness of advances in medicine, computerized diagnostic and treatment equipment, data processing technology, government regulations, health insurance changes, and financing options.
- Maintain communication between governing boards, medical staff, and department heads by attending board meetings and coordinating interdepartmental functioning.
- Manage change in integrated health care delivery systems, such as work restructuring, technological innovations, and shifts in the focus of care.
- Plan, implement and administer programs and services in a health care or medical facility, including personnel administration, training, and coordination of medical, nursing and physical plant staff.