Keyword Relevance for: Information
11-9111.00 Medical and Health Services Managers
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||4 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Health Information Administrator
- Health Information Management Director
- Health Information Managers
- Medical and Health Information Manager
- Develop and maintain computerized record management systems to store and process data such as personnel activities and information, and to produce reports.
- Prepare activity reports to inform management of the status and implementation plans of programs, services, and quality initiatives.
Detailed Work Activities
- Develop computer or information systems.