Keyword Relevance for: Information
13-1199.04 Business Continuity Planners
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||2 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- IT Disaster Recovery Manager (Information Technology Disaster Recovery Manager)
- IT Service Continuity Supervisor (Information Technology Service Continuity Supervisor)
- Analyze corporate intelligence data to identify trends, patterns, or warnings indicating threats to security of people, assets, information, or infrastructure.
- Analyze impact on, and risk to, essential business functions or information systems to identify acceptable recovery time periods and resource requirements.
- Maintain and update organization information technology applications and network systems blueprints.
Detailed Work Activities
- Develop business or financial information systems.
- Gather organizational performance information.
- Maintain data in information systems or databases.