Keyword Relevance for: Information
15-1132.00 Software Developers, Applications
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||5 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Information Architect
- Information Systems Analyst
- Information Technology Analyst (IT Analyst)
- Information Technology Consultant (IT Consultant)
- Applications Software Engineering Information Technology Specialist
- Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan computer specifications and layouts, and peripheral equipment modifications.
- Confer with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
- Obtain and evaluate information on factors such as reporting formats required, costs, and security needs to determine hardware configuration.
Detailed Work Activities
- communicate technical information