24 matches for Manufacturing
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||9 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
- Manufacturing Engineers
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Manufacturing Applications Engineer
- Manufacturing Director
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Manufacturing Engineering Manager
- Manufacturing Process Engineer
- Manufacturing Systems Engineer
- Applications Engineer, Manufacturing
- Lean Manufacturing Engineer
- Process Manufacturing Engineer
- Design, integrate, or improve manufacturing systems or related processes. May work with commercial or industrial designers to refine product designs to increase producibility and decrease costs.
- Analyze the financial impacts of sustainable manufacturing such as by implementing sustainable manufacturing processes or manufacturing sustainable products.
- Apply continuous improvement methods such as lean manufacturing to enhance manufacturing quality, reliability, or cost-effectiveness.
- Communicate manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, or other information to facilitate production processes.
- Design, install, or troubleshoot manufacturing equipment.
- Develop sustainable manufacturing technologies to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, minimize raw material use, replace toxic materials with non-toxic materials, replace non-renewable materials with renewable materials, or reduce waste.
- Evaluate manufactured products according to specifications and quality standards.
- Evaluate current or proposed manufacturing processes or practices for environmental sustainability, considering factors such as green house gas emissions, air pollution, water pollution, energy use, or waste creation.
- Prepare documentation for new manufacturing processes or engineering procedures.
- Prepare reports summarizing information or trends related to manufacturing performance.
- Provide technical expertise or support related to manufacturing.
- Read current literature, talk with colleagues, participate in educational programs, attend meetings, attend workshops, or participate in professional organizations or conferences to keep abreast of developments in the manufacturing field.
- Redesign packaging for manufactured products to minimize raw material use or waste.
- Review product designs for manufacturability or completeness.
Learn more on the