32 matches for Manufacturing
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||15 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
- Manufacturing Engineers
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Manufacturing Applications Engineer
- Manufacturing Consultant
- Manufacturing Director
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Manufacturing Engineering Director
- Manufacturing Engineering Manager
- Manufacturing Engineering Supervisor
- Manufacturing Process Engineer
- Manufacturing Systems Engineer
- Manufacturing Technology Analyst
- Advanced Manufacturing Engineer
- Advanced Manufacturing Vice President
- Certified Manufacturing Engineer
- Lean Manufacturing Engineer
- Process Manufacturing Engineer
- Design, integrate, or improve manufacturing systems or related processes. May work with commercial or industrial designers to refine product designs to increase producibility and decrease costs.
- Analyze the financial impacts of sustainable manufacturing processes or sustainable product manufacturing.
- Apply continuous improvement methods such as lean manufacturing to enhance manufacturing quality, reliability, or cost-effectiveness.
- Communicate manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, or other information to facilitate production processes.
- Design, install, or troubleshoot manufacturing equipment.
- Develop sustainable manufacturing technologies to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, minimize raw material use, replace toxic materials with non-toxic materials, replace non-renewable materials with renewable materials, or reduce waste.
- Evaluate manufactured products according to specifications and quality standards.
- Evaluate current or proposed manufacturing processes or practices for environmental sustainability, considering factors such as greenhouse gas emissions, air pollution, water pollution, energy use, or waste creation.
- Identify opportunities or implement changes to improve manufacturing processes or products or to reduce costs, using knowledge of fabrication processes, tooling and production equipment, assembly methods, quality control standards, or product design, materials and parts.
- Incorporate new manufacturing methods or processes to improve existing operations.
- Prepare documentation for new manufacturing processes or engineering procedures.
- Prepare reports summarizing information or trends related to manufacturing performance.
- Provide technical expertise or support related to manufacturing.
- Read current literature, talk with colleagues, participate in educational programs, attend meetings, attend workshops, or participate in professional organizations or conferences to keep abreast of developments in the manufacturing field.
- Redesign packaging for manufactured products to minimize raw material use or waste.
- Review product designs for manufacturability or completeness.
Learn more on the