Keyword Relevance for: biology
19-1021.00 Biochemists and Biophysicists
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||1 match|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||6 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Biological Chemist
- Determine the three-dimensional structure of biological macromolecules.
- Develop new methods to study the mechanisms of biological processes.
- Study physical principles of living cells or organisms and their electrical or mechanical energy, applying methods and knowledge of mathematics, physics, chemistry, or biology.
Detailed Work Activities
- analyze biological research, test, or analysis data
- examine biological or other material specimens under microscope
- prepare biological specimens for examination
- prepare vaccines, biologicals, or serums
- use biological research techniques
- use biological testing instruments