Keyword Relevance for: Information
19-1031.03 Park Naturalists
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||1 match|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||7 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Education and Information Coordinator
- Plan, develop, and conduct programs to inform public of historical, natural, and scientific features of national, state, or local park.
- Compile and maintain official park photographic and information files.
- Interview specialists in desired fields to obtain and develop data for park information programs.
- Provide visitor services, such as explaining regulations, answering visitor requests, needs and complaints, and providing information about the park and surrounding areas.
Detailed Work Activities
- collect social or personal information
- compile information through interviews
- obtain information from individuals
- provide information about facilities
- provide directions or other information to visitors
- record historical information
- supply guests with information or services