Keyword Relevance for: Information
19-2042.00 Geoscientists, Except Hydrologists and Geographers
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
- Analyze and interpret geological, geochemical, or geophysical information from sources such as survey data, well logs, bore holes, or aerial photos.
- Conduct geological or geophysical studies to provide information for use in regional development, site selection, or development of public works projects.
Detailed Work Activities
- communicate technical information
- explain complex mathematical information
- use geographical information system (GIS) software