Keyword Relevance for: psychology
19-3032.00 Industrial-Organizational Psychologists
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||16 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
- Industrial-Organizational Psychologists
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Psychology Professor
- Chief Operating Officer/ Psychologist
- Consulting Psychologist
- Engineering Psychologist
- Human Resources Psychologist
- I/O Psychologist
- Industrial Psychologist
- Industrial/Organizational Psychologist (I/O Psychologist)
- Management Psychologist
- Occupational Psychologist
- Organizational Psychologist
- Personnel Psychologist
- Personnel Research Psychologist
- President, Industrial-Organizational Psychological Consultant
- Research Psychologist
- Team Leader/Research Psychologist
- Apply principles of psychology to human resources, administration, management, sales, and marketing problems. Activities may include policy planning; employee testing and selection, training and development; and organizational development and analysis. May work with management to organize the work setting to improve worker productivity.
- Develop interview techniques, rating scales, and psychological tests used to assess skills, abilities, and interests for the purpose of employee selection, placement, and promotion.
- Review research literature to remain current on psychological science issues.
Detailed Work Activities
- Administer standardized physical or psychological tests.