Keyword Relevance for: Information
19-3099.01 Transportation Planners
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
- Analyze information from traffic counting programs.
- Analyze information related to transportation, such as land use policies, environmental impact of projects, or long-range planning needs.
- Analyze and interpret data from traffic modeling software, geographic information systems, or associated databases.
- Define or update information such as urban boundaries or classification of roadways.
Detailed Work Activities
- Prepare information or documentation related to legal or regulatory matters.