Keyword Relevance for: Allied Health
21-1014.00 Mental Health Counselors
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||15 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
- Mental Health Counselors
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Behavioral Health Counselor
- Behavioral Health Therapist
- Clinical Mental Health Counselor
- College Mental Health Counselor
- Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor
- Mental Health Case Manager
- Mental Health Clinician
- Mental Health Counselor
- Mental Health Program Specialist
- Mental Health Specialist
- Mental Health Therapist
- Mental Health Therapist Team Leader
- Mental Health/Mental Retardation Supports Coordinator (MH/MR Supports Coordinator)
- Substance Abuse/Mental Health Clinician
- Counsel with emphasis on prevention. Work with individuals and groups to promote optimum mental and emotional health. May help individuals deal with issues associated with addictions and substance abuse; family, parenting, and marital problems; stress management; self-esteem; and aging.
- Coordinate or direct employee workshops, courses, or training about mental health issues.
- Gather information about community mental health needs or resources that could be used in conjunction with therapy.
- Plan or conduct programs to prevent substance abuse or improve community health or counseling services.
Detailed Work Activities
- Collect information about community health needs.
- Plan programs to address community health issues.
- Provide basic health care services.