Keyword Relevance for: Information
21-1014.00 Mental Health Counselors
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
- Collect information about clients through interviews, observation, or tests.
- Evaluate clients' physical or mental condition, based on review of client information.
- Gather information about community mental health needs or resources that could be used in conjunction with therapy.
- Meet with families, probation officers, police, or other interested parties to exchange necessary information during the treatment process.
Detailed Work Activities
- obtain information from individuals