Keyword Relevance for: Chemistry
25-1052.00 Chemistry Teachers, Postsecondary
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||18 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||no matches|
- Chemistry Teachers, Postsecondary
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Chemical Educator
- Chemistry Department Chair
- Chemistry Faculty Member
- Chemistry Instructor
- Chemistry Lab Instructor
- Chemistry Lecturer
- Chemistry Professor
- Analytical Chemistry Teacher
- Assistant Professor of Chemistry
- Associate Professor of Chemistry
- Industrial Chemistry Teacher
- Inorganic Chemistry Professor
- Inorganic Chemistry Teacher
- Organic Chemistry Professor
- Organic Chemistry Teacher
- Physical Chemistry Professor
- Physical Chemistry Teacher
- Professor of Chemistry
- Teach courses pertaining to the chemical and physical properties and compositional changes of substances. Work may include instruction in the methods of qualitative and quantitative chemical analysis. Includes both teachers primarily engaged in teaching, and those who do a combination of teaching and research.
- Establish, teach, and monitor students' compliance with safety rules for handling chemicals, equipment, and other hazardous materials.
- Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate or graduate students on topics such as organic chemistry, analytical chemistry, and chemical separation.
- Select, order, and maintain materials and supplies for teaching and research, such as textbooks, chemicals, and laboratory equipment.